No matter where you are travelling or how much data you need, ekit has the right solution to help you stay connected worry-free.
Just after Data?
INTERNATIONAL DATA SIM
Ideal for tablets, iPad, hotspot devices and smartphones.
Need Data and Calls?
Low-cost data, calls and texts for your smartphone.
- USD$10.00 call credit
- Coverage in over 190 countries
- Prepaid Data: from USD$0.25/MB
- Data Plans: from USD$0.06/MB using a 2GB Bundle
- Calls and Texts: from USD$0.35/min
- Straightforward roaming rates by geographic region
- No connection fees
- Critical Information Summary
Need to connect multiple devices?
WI-FI HOTSPOT + SIM
Connect up to 10 devices to your own mobile Wi-Fi
- Mobile Wi-Fi for smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Includes International Data SIM
- Pre-configured and ready to use
- MicroSD card slot
- Works worldwide
- Check the technical specifications here
Do you already have a service with us?
- Recharge your Data Plan or credit here
- Please remember many devices automatically run applications that will use data such as push email, weather apps, location services, etc. We recommend that you disable automatic applications on your smartphone or tablet when roaming.
- If you are using the International SIM, you can enable or disable your data connection. Dial 313 to enable, or 312 to disable. Please note this functionality is not supported for the International Data SIM.
Configure your device
You should receive instructions via SMS on how to configure data when you connect to a network for the first time. If you don't, use the following method.
Click here to Configure your Phone
If the automatic configuration process does not show your device, please follow the manual configuration instructions:
Set up Data on iPad & iPhone
- Select Settings > Cellular Data
(or Mobile Data)
- Ensure Cellular Data is On and Data Roaming is On
- Select APN Settings, and in the APN field enter mobiledata. Leave all other fields blank
- Press the menu button
- Launch the internet browser
Set up Data on Android devices
- Select Settings > Wireless & Networks> More > Mobile (or Cellular) networks
- Switch on Data roaming
- Select Access Point Names (APN).
- Add a new APN by pressing * or menu key
- Enter 'mobiledata' as Name for APN. Select Save from the menu options
- Select the new APN titled 'mobiledata'
- Go to Settings > Data usage. Ensure Mobile (or Cellular) data is switched on
Set up Data on Hotspot or Mobile Wi-Fi devices
Refer to your device's manual to do the following:
- Access your device's settings
- Change APN to 'mobiledata'
- Ensure data roaming is switched on